- You may have a body part, like a hand, leg, or eye jerk or move without your control.
- Your body has flashes of heat for about five minutes at a time. It feels like a high fever.
- You have nightmares.
- You have insomnia.
- You experience genitalia stimulation.
- You feel pinprick sensations on the skin.
- You have light burning sensations on your legs and arms.
- You have unexplained burned marks on your body.
- You have tinnitus or hear high-pitched sounds.
Imagine a life without the pain caused by Electronic Harassment where you can feel safe and secure. By working with me, you will learn to take back your personal power.
The length of time it takes to heal Electronic Harassment permanently depends on the severity of your harassment. The minimum time to close the door opened by trauma into your energy field and release you from the traumatic effects is three months. Click this link to book your FREE 15-minute Exploratory Consultation https://my.timetrade.com/book/LJBQG to see if this program is right for you.
The Electronic Harassment Freedom & Release Mastermind Group Program
This twelve-week group, healing program is now being offered. For those who would prefer a group setting, and seek a lower cost than one-on-one coaching sessions, this 12-week healing and release course will help you recover from Electronic Harassment in a supportive, team setting. The total cost is $250.
The course will cover the following:
- Healing from Tyhson Banighen, a licensed spiritual healer and coach.
- Mental exercises to help change your focus.
- Breathing techniques that actually lessen the attack.
- Exercises that improve sleeping and ease nightmares.
- How to identify Electronic Harassment patterns so that you can detach from the painful thoughts and feelings that don’t originate from you.
- Learning that your Electronic Harassment is NOT personal. Gaining a new perspective on the attacks.
- Learning to live in joy and hope.
These are just some of the topics included in this powerful, healing, and life-changing course. I look forward to hearing from you.